Event Plan for the 2020-2021 Season
The Preservation Foundation is delighted to welcome its members back for another great season, and is committed to providing a safe, inviting environment. In response to COVID-19, we have developed an event plan offering in-person programming that follows CDC guidelines for social distancing. The goal of this creative approach is to provide noteworthy educational experiences that ensure the safety of the Foundation’s members and staff.
What to Expect
• All events will be held outside with the majority occurring in Pan’s Garden.
• Attendance will be limited to 50 people and reservations will be required. Walk-ins will not be accommodated.
• Socially-distanced bistro tables with two chairs each will be set up around the garden at a minimum of 6 feet apart.
• Each table will be equipped with an iPad the speaker will control with visuals for their presentation.
• Members will be provided a complimentary single-serve, individually bottled water, wine, or cocktail once seated.
• Priority seating will be extended to Sponsor level members and above.
• All events will be subject to local guidelines on gatherings, including social distancing, required face coverings, and stay-at-home orders.
• If an event needs to be postponed to comply with local ordinances, registrants will be notified directly.
• All lectures will be recorded and made available to members for streaming.