The Preservation Foundation’s annual Dinner Dance is a Palm Beach tradition and our single most important source of funding. This year, we have planned a virtual evening in celebration of our Chairman Emeritus Pauline Pitt and the Foundation’s latest town-serving project at Phipps Ocean Park. For the evening’s festivities, a special delivery will be made to your home on March 5th and include a:
- gourmet meal prepared by a top local caterer
- video tribute to Pauline featuring notable personalities in Palm Beach
- recording of an intimate conversation with Pauline and Leonard Lauder about his family’s deep ties to the architectural and cultural heritage of Palm Beach
- special episode of our virtual series Landmarks Discovered on the Little Red Schoolhouse
- presentation unveiling of the design for Phipps Ocean Park by renowned landscape architect Raymond Jungles
Contributions of $5,000 and above that are received by January 15, 2021 will be recognized in the formal invitations to be mailed at the end of January. Please note that entire tables or individual tickets may be purchased in addition to underwriting. Table purchasers may have meals delivered to one address or to multiple addresses.