- Admission to lecture series, exhibitions, workshops, and receptions.
- Invitation to Schuler Award Presentation and Luncheon.
- Invitation to Smith Landscape Award Presentation and Reception.
- Admission to Annual Walking Tour.
- Use of Foundation archives and library resources by appointment.
- Subscriptions to the Season Profile and Foundation News.
- $250 DONOR - Membership benefits.
- $500 PATRON (Family) - Membership benefits along with invitations to the Ballinger Award Luncheon and Dinner Dance.
- $1,000 SPONSOR - Patron benefits along with use of Foundation property for select private events (facility fees apply) and Palm Beach house consultation.
- $2,500 GUARDIAN - Sponsor benefits along with archival research and writing assistance.
- $5,000 PRESERVATIONIST - Guardian benefits along with invitation to the Preservationist Dinner.
- $10,000 DIRECTOR - Preservationist benefits along with Foundation sponsored use of Rosenthal Lecture Room.
- $25,000 FOUNDER - Director benefits along with a Foundation sponsored private event.
Prefer to Register by Mail?
Click here to download and print an application.
The Preservation Foundation of Palm Beach, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Director level and above memberships have a non-deductible portion of $300. Preservationist level memberships have a non-deductible portion of $200. Guardian and Sponsor level memberships have a non-deductible portion of $150. All other membership levels have a non-deductible portion of $100.