- Admission for two to lecture series and workshops.
- Members-only programs including award presentations, walking tours, and exhibition previews.
- Access to Foundation archives and library resources.
- Subscription to Foundation News, published three times annually.
- Recognition in Foundation publications.
- $250 DONOR - Membership benefits.
- $500 PATRON - Membership benefits along with invitations to the Ballinger Award Luncheon and Annual Benefit.
- $1,000 SPONSOR - Patron benefits along with use of Foundation property for select private events (facility fees apply).
- $2,500 GUARDIAN (Business) - Sponsor benefits along with admission for four to lectures and workshops.
- $5,000 PRESERVATIONIST - Guardian benefits along with invitation to the Preservationist Dinner.
- $10,000 DIRECTOR - Preservationist benefits along with complimentary use of Rosenthal Lecture Room or Grace Library.
- $25,000 FOUNDER - Director benefits along with complimentary use of Headquarters and Pan's Garden.
Prefer to Register by Mail?
Click here to download and print an application.
The Preservation Foundation of Palm Beach, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Director level and above memberships have a non-deductible portion of $300. Preservationist level memberships have a non-deductible portion of $200. Guardian and Sponsor level memberships have a non-deductible portion of $150. All other membership levels have a non-deductible portion of $100.