- Admission to classes, lectures, and book signings.
- Members-only programs including select award presentations and exhibition previews.
- Access to Foundation archives and library resources.
- Subscription to Foundation News, published three times annually.
- Recognition in Foundation News.*
- $75 STUDENT - Access to Foundation archives and library resources only.
- $250 DONOR - Membership benefits for one.
- $500 PATRON - Membership benefits for two.
- $1,000 SPONSOR - Patron benefits along with invitations to the Ballinger Award & Annual Benefit, use of Foundation property for select private events (facility fees apply), and recognition in the Palm Beach Daily News.*
- $2,500 GUARDIAN (Business) - Sponsor benefits along with admission for four to classes, lectures, and book signings.
- $5,000 PRESERVATIONIST - Guardian benefits along with invitations to intimate dinners.
- $10,000 DIRECTOR - Preservationist benefits along with complimentary use of Rosenthal Lecture Room or Grace Library.
- $25,000 FOUNDER - Director benefits along with complimentary use of Headquarters and Pan's Garden.
Prefer to Register by Mail?
Click here to download and print an application.
The Preservation Foundation of Palm Beach, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Director level and above memberships have a non-deductible portion of $300. Preservationist level memberships have a non-deductible portion of $200. Guardian and Sponsor level memberships have a non-deductible portion of $150. All other membership levels have a non-deductible portion of $100.